- Standardized against NIST certified references at 25˚C (77˚F), ideal for the calibration of all types of pH and conductivity meters
- Double-sealed, 1-Year shelf life. Expiration date and Temperature & pH/conductivity reference chart provided for reference
- Apera’s unique CalBox included. No more mess for your meter’s calibration
- The 3M KCL Storage Solution helps keep the sensitivity and accuracy of your pH probes
- Non-hazardous product (MSDS is downloadable)
The Apera Instruments AI1105 pH/EC Calibration Buffer Solution Kit includes two 8oz bottles of pH buffer solutions (pH 4.00 and pH 7.00), and two 8oz bottles of conductivity (EC) standard calibration solutions (1413 µS/cm and 12.88 mS/cm), one 4oz bottle of 3M KCL storage solution for pH/ORP electrodes, plus one piece of Apera’s unique CalBox, which helps users to organize all the solutions in one place and create no more mess in the calibration process.
All the buffer solutions are standardized against NIST certified references at 25˚C (77˚F). It’s ideal for the calibration of all kinds of pH and conductivity meters. Since pH and conductivity value is affected by temperature, the temperature & pH/conductivity reference charts are provided on the bottle labels for reference. The 3M KCL Storage Solution helps keep the sensitivity and accuracy of your pH probes.
All the solutions are double-sealed, not subject to the DOT shipping restrictions, and have a 1-year shelf life. Expiration date is printed on the bottle. MSDS documents are downloadable.
Note: Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
No posts found