- Stirring speed can be saved and recalled, so you won’t lose the exact stirring speed you need any more
- IP54 waterproof and dustproof housing with transparent coping design
- Powered by AC/DC adapter or 4 AA batteries, suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Comes with complete accessories, including magnetic stirring bars, holder, electrode clamp, batteries, and power adaptor
- Meets ISO 9001:2008 standards and comes with a 2-year warranty
The Apera Instruments 901 Intelligent Magnetic Stirrer/Mixer features stirring speed save and recall function, so you will never lose the specific speed that meet your measuring needs, great for general laboratory water solution analysis. Powered by DC9V power adaptor or 4 AA batteries, IP54 waterproof and dustproof housing with transparent coping design, so you can use it in labs or bring it to the field. Speed range: 0-2300 rpm (no load). Working diameter: ø100 mm. Maximum stirring volume: 1000 ml. Dimension: ø100*46*48 mm. Comes with complete accessories: Magnetic stirring bars, batteries, power adaptor, holder, and electrode clamp. The stirrer meets ISO 9001:2008 standards and comes with a 2-year warranty. The company designs and manufactures laboratory analytical instruments like pH meters, conductivity meters, electrodes, and buffer solutions for over 25 years.