- High Accuracy (±0.01 pH): standardized against NIST certified pH references within 0.01 pH at 25˚C (77˚F).
- Ideal for the calibration of all kinds of pH meters/tester
- Color-coded, Double-sealed, 1-Year shelf life
- Expiration date and Temperature/pH reference chart provided for reference
- Non-hazardous product (MSDS is downloadable)
The Apera Instruments AI1101 pH 7.00 Calibration Buffer Solution is color-coded and standardized against NIST certified pH references within 0.01 pH at 25˚C (77˚F). It’s ideal for the calibration of all kinds of pH meters/testers. Since pH level is affected by temperature, a temperature/pH reference chart is provided on the bottle label for reference.
All the solutions are double-sealed, not subject to the DOT shipping restrictions, and have a 1-year shelf life. Expiration date is printed on the bottle. MSDS documents are downloadable.
Note: Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
No posts found