- Safe, Reliable & Economical choice for a small magnetic heating stirrer/mixer
- Smooth speed control (0 to 2300 RPM, Max. stirring capacity: 1000ml)
- Heating the stirring surface to 120˚C (248˚F) within 5 minutes at fixed power
- The overheating protection makes sure the heating stops when the surface temperature exceeds 150°C (302°F)
- Two-year warranty and CE Certified
The Apera Instruments 802 Heating Magnetic Stirrer/Mixer is designed to perform safe and reliable heated stirring with easy-to-use functions and features.Suitable for small volume sample (up to 1000ml) solution’s heated stirring. The overheating protection makes sure the stirrer stops heating when the surface temperature exceeds 150°C. The ceramic heating unit heats the surface to 120°C within 5 minutes. Good insulation and long service life. It adopts the heat-resistant housing, which is made with mirror-style stainless steel, making it highly resistant to pollution and chemical erosion. The powerful heat-resistant magnetic steel prevents stir bars from bouncing, and even enables low viscosity solutions’ stirring.
Speed range: 0 to 2300 RPM (no load); heating power: 40W; surface Temp: 120°C to 150˚C (no load); Maximum capacity: 1000ml; dimension: ɸ120*53mm. This stirrer comes with two magnetic stir bars (25mm and 30mm). Glass beakers are not included. CE-certified and comes with a two-year warranty.