- Advanced Auto Calibration Mode with Calibration Guide and Self-Diagnosis
- Advanced digital processing technology helps generate quick and stable readings
- IP54 Spill-proof and Dust-proof, durable and reliable
- Comes with easy-to-install electrode holder and pre-mixed calibration solutions
- 50 Groups of Data Storage
The Apera Instruments EC700 Benchtop Conductivity Meter provides quick and stable EC readings for basic laboratory testing and educational purposes at an outstanding cost-effectiveness.
Reliable Measurement:With the advanced digital processing technology, the measuring of conductivity and temperature is quick, accurate and stable in a wide measuring range (accuracy: ±1% F.S). IP54 Splash-proof and Dust-proof structure design, ideal for use in harsh environment.
Intelligent Functions:Quick& Easy Auto Calibration: automatically recognizes 8 types of conductivity standard solutions. 0 to 100˚C auto temperature compensation. 50 groups of data storage. Max/Min measuring mode available, alternately displaying the maximum and minimum readings.
Comes with an easy-to-install electrode holder and 3 bottles of premixed conductivity calibration solutions (84 µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm). The product is CE certified and comes with a Two-Year warranty for the meter.
No posts found