- High Precision: ±0.5% of Full Scale
- The large backlit LCD displays EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 5 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage)
- USB data output and software support
The Apera Instruments EC820 Precision Benchtop Conductivity Meter provides reliable conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure, testing Conductivity (EC)/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner in wide ranges (0 to 2000 mS); Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S.
Quick & Easy 1 to 5 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and monitor the condition of your probes with electrode’s slope data display. The large clear LCD displays EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and PC software support. Timing measurement/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available.
IP54 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a EC820 Precision Benchtop Conductivity Meter, a flexible electrode arm and holder, a USB cable, a PC-Link Software disk (windows-based system only), a power adaptor, and 3 bottles of calibration solutions. The product is CE certified and comes with a Two-Year Warranty for the meter.
No posts found