- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Special LabSen flat glass membrane, suitable for flat surface pH measurement such as skin, fabrics, paper, etc.
- Long-Life Reference System, improving the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode
- PTFE Junction, hard to be contaminated
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Backed by proprietary Swiss pH sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 371 Combination pH Electrode is designed for flat surface pH measurement such as skin, paper, leather, cloth, etc.
Special Glass Membrane – The LabSen 371 pH electrode adopts a flat glass membrane, making surface pH testing easier and more accurate.
Long-Life Reference System – composed of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top end of the slim glass tube is stuffed with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when temperature changes. It improves the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode.
PTFE Junction – A type of Teflon material with multiple pores, hard to be contaminated.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera's MP511, SX811, PH700, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. Temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.
- TRIS Buffer
Temp. Sensor: No
Electrolyte: 3M KCL
Membrane Shape: Flat
Range: 0-14 pH
Temp. Range: 0 to 80˚C
Cable: 3 Ft
No posts found