- 3-in-1 Combination pH/temp Electrode, testing pH and temperature simultaneously (supports Auto.Temp. Compensation)
- Quality glass bulb pH sensor
- Equipped with a detachable probe storage cap, keeping the sensor hydrated when not in use
- Gel KCL electrolyte adopted; No need for refilling
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
The Apera 201T-F 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode/Tester/Sensor tests pH and temperature simultaneously and supports auto temperature compensation. Ideal for regular water solutions' pH measurement in scientific research, environmental monitoring, and quality control.
Not suitable for testing in low-ion concentration solutions (eg: deionized water or distilled water), strong base solutions (pH>12), highly corrosive liquid, or for continuous testing in high temperature solutions (>140˚F).
Compatible Apera Instruments' meters: PH700, SX823-B, MP511, PH800, PC800. May NOT be compatible with other brands' meters because the temperature unit might be incompatible.
This electrode has a 6-Month limited warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments, LLC.
Measurement Range: 0 - 14 pH, 0 - 80˚C
Junction: Single Ceramic
Reference Electrode: Ag/AgCl
Size: ø12*160 mm
Temperature unit: 30KΩ Thermistor
- Beer Brewing
- Routine Lab Test
- Water Treatment
No posts found