Introducing the Optical Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit that won't break the bank:
State of the art Luminescent Optical DO Sensor
- No Membrane, No Solution, No Hassle.
- Quick & Accurate Measurements
- The DO probe/sensor/tester does not consume oxygen. No limit on water flowing speed.
- Maintenance-free. No need to calibrate before every use.
- The service life of the luminescent cap is over 8000 hours. No need to replace the cap every year.
- The special coating on the luminescent cap makes it anti-interference and unaffected by light and chemicals.
- A calibration cap comes with the probe, which allows it to be calibrated and stored in saturated air.
- Auto Salinity Compensation; Auto Temperature Compensation; Auto Air Pressure (barometric) Compensation
- Large backlit LCD screen, simultaneously displaying dissolved oxygen reading and temperature. Easy switch from mg/L and % to ppm and %.
- GLP data management: 500 sets of data storage; USB output and power supply.
- Advanced digital processing technology, supporting stable reading and auto-lock display modes.
- IP67 Waterproof dust-proof rating allows the meter to be used in harsh environments.
- Foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- Comes with a rugged carrying case, which includes a Dissolved Oxygen Meter, an Optical DO Probe, and the accessories.
0.1%, 0.01mg/L (ppm)
Zero Oxygen and saturated oxygen
Air pressure compensation
0 to 50.0℃
Stable reading indication
White Backlit LCD
(with time and date)
Battery life> 200Hours
No posts found