- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Special LabSen micro cylindrical sensor tip, suitable for micro-volume pH measurement (>30 microliters)
- Suitable for testing in NMR tubes
- Long-Life Reference System, improving the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Backed by proprietary Swiss pH sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 241-3 Micro Combination pH Electrode/sensor is designed for micro-volume samples (≥30 microliters), especially suitable for NMR sample tubes and micro-bilogical samples.
Unique Glass Membrane – The LabSen 241-3 pH electrode adopts a micro cylindrical glass membrane (3mm in diameter), making micro-sample pH testing easier than ever, and can be tested in high temperature samples (up to 212˚F).
Long-Life Reference System – composed of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top end of the slim glass tube is stuffed with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when temperature changes. It improves the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors such as Apera Instruments MP511, SX811, PH700, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. Temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.
- Micro-biological Samples
- NMR Sample Tube
- Small-Micro Samples
Material: Lead-free glass
Temp. Sensor: No
Electrolyte: 3M KCL
Membrane Shape: Cylindrical
Range: 0-14 pH
Temp. Range: 0 to 100˚C (32 to 212˚F)
Cable: 3 Ft
No posts found