- High Precision Measurement: ±0.002 pH, ±0.5% Full Scale in conductivity
- The Swiss LabSen 211 pH Combination electrode and Precision BPB 2401T-M Glass Conductivity Electrode ensure highly stable & accurate pH and conductivity measurements
- Quick and Easy 1 to 5 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- pH Electrode’s slope display helps you monitor the health of your pH electrode
- The large clear backlit LCD displays EC/pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and software support
The Apera Instruments PC820 Benchtop pH/Conductivity Meter provides reliable pH and conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Swiss LabSen 211 Combination pH electrode and Precision BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) glass conductivity electrode (2401T-M), the meter measures pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner. “EH” ORP (Redox) measuring mode available (ORP electrode sold separately).
Intelligent Functions: Quick & Easy 1 to 5 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and monitor the condition of your probes with electrode’s slope data display. Calibration reminder and date check functions are also available. The large clear backlit LCD displays pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output and PC software support. Auto timing measurement/data logging mode available.
Reliable Structure: IP54 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a meter, a flexible electrode arm and holder, a PC-Link software disk (Windows-based system only), a USB cable, a power adaptor, and 6 bottles of calibration solutions. The product is CE certified and comes with a Two-Year Warranty for the meter, and a 6-Month warranty for the electrodes.
No posts found