- Equipped with Swiss LabSen 823 Professional 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Electrode designed for professional pH measurement of dairy products and liquid food.
- Intelligent Functions: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation, calibration reminders, calibration date checking, clock display, easy parameter setting
- Glp standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, usb data output
- Reliable Structure Design: Large white backlit LCD, soft silicon case gives you a comfortable grip, IP57 waterproof rating
- Powered by AAA batteries; the foldable stand also allows use as a bench top meter
The Apera Instruments SX811-DP Portable pH Meter is designed for professional pH measurement of dairy products (milk, buttermilk cream, yogurt, etc.) and other liquid food such as jam, BBQ sauce, syrup, etc. The equipped Swiss LabSen 823 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode adopts Proselyte electrolyte, Silver Ion Trap reference system, and a patented pH/temp. dual sensor structure, making precise and quick pH measurement of dairy products easier than ever. Say goodbye to clogged junctions and fluctuating readings. The unique LabSen blue hemispherical glass membrane has a faster response rate, better repeatability, and built tough - highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the fragile conventional glass bulb membrane).
The SX811-DP Portable pH meter for dairy products and liquid food has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of 0-14 pH (Temp. Range: -5 to 80˚C), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, Auto. Temp. Compensation, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis reminds of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation. Other functions include calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting.
GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, USB data output.
Reliable Structure Design: Large white backlit LCD; foldable stand allows use as a bench top meter; soft silicon case gives you a nice firm grip; connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof rating; Powered by 3 AA batteries.
The meter is RoHS and CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode).
No posts found