- Equipped with Swiss LabSen 553 Professional 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Spear Electrode , this SX811-SL professional soil pH meter is designed for direct soil pH measurement. Say goodbye to slurry making.
- Intelligent Functions: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation, calibration reminders, calibration date checking, clock display, easy parameter setting
- Glp standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, usb data output
- Reliable Structure Design: Large white backlit LCD, soft silicon case gives you a comfortable grip, IP57 waterproof rating
- Powered by AAA batteries; the foldable stand also allows use as a bench top meter
The Apera Instruments SX811-SL Portable pH Meter is designed for professional direct soil pH measurements. The equipped Swiss LabSen 553 3-in-1 POM pH/Temp. Electrode adopts Polymer electrolyte, Long-Life reference system, and a unique blue spear sensor tip, making precise direct soil pH measurement easier than ever.
This soil pH meter has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of 0-14 pH (Temp. Range: -5 to 80˚C), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, Auto. Temp. Compensation, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis reminds of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation. Other functions include calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting. GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, USB data output.
Reliable Structure Design: Large white backlit LCD; foldable stand allows use as a bench top meter; soft silicon case gives you a nice firm grip; connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof rating; Powered by 3 AA batteries.
The meter is RoHS and CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode).
No posts found