Introducing the first Portable Optical Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit that won't break the bank.
State of the art Luminescent Optical DO Sensor
- No Membrane, No Solution, No Hassle.
- Quick & Accurate Measurements
- The DO probe/tester/sensor does not consume oxygen. No limit on water flowing speed.
- Maintenance-free. No need to calibrate before every use.
- The service life of the luminescent cap is over 8000 hours. No need to replace the cap every year.
- The special coating on the luminescent cap makes it anti-interference and unaffected by light and chemicals.
- A calibration cap comes with the probe, which allows it to be calibrated and stored in saturated air.
- Auto Temperature Compensation; Auto Air Pressure (barometric) Compensation; Manual Salinity Compensation
- Large backlit LCD screen, simultaneously displaying dissolved oxygen reading and temperature. Easy switch from mg/L and % to ppm and %.
- Advanced digital processing technology, supporting stable reading and auto-lock display modes.
- IP67 Waterproof dust-proof rating allows the meter to be used in harsh environments.
- Foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Comes with a rugged carrying case, which includes a Dissolved Oxygen Meter, an optical DO probe, and the accessories.
0.01/0.1mg/L (ppm), 0.1/1%
±2% of reading or ±0.2 mg/L (ppm), whichever is greater
Air pressure compensation
0 to 50.0℃
Stable reading indication
White backlit LCD
Battery life> 200 Hours