- Equipped with the Swiss LabSen 213 Professional 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode, designed for professional quality control of brewing and beverage making (beer, wine, juice, kombucha, etc.), works well under high temperature (up to 212F)
- Intelligent Functions: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation, calibration reminders, calibration date checking, clock display, easy parameter setting
- Glp standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, usb data output
- Ragged Structure Design: IP57 waterproof rating; Large white backlit LCD; Soft silicon case gives you a firm and comfortable grip
- Powered by AAA batteries; the foldable stand also allows use as a bench top meter
The Apera Instruments SX811-BR Portable pH Meter is designed for professional pH measurement of for brewing, such as beer, wine, kombucha, juice, etc. The equipped Swiss LabSen 213 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode adopts a Long-Life reference system, and a patented pH/temp. dual sensor structure, making precise beverage pH measurement easier than ever. It's also working well in high-temperature samples (up to 212F), so you don't have to wait for the beverage samples to cool down. The unique LabSen blue hemispheric glass membrane has a faster response rate, better repeatablility, and built tough - highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the fragile conventional glass bulb membrane).
This SX811-BR Portable pH Meter for brewing has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of 0-14 pH (Temp. Range: -5 to 80˚C), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, Auto. Temp. Compensation, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis reminds of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation. Other functions include calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting.
GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto storage, USB data output.
Reliable Structure Design: Large white backlit LCD; foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter; soft silicon case gives you a nice firm grip; connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof rating; Powered by 3 AA batteries.
The meter is RoHS and CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode)."