The Apera Instruments SX716 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter is an outstanding combination of the advanced electronics and sensor technologies. The meter can measure the parameters of DO and temperature of water solution with high accuracy. It is the most economical choice of a high-quality portable DO meter with a polarographic electrode. It is suitable for applications in the mining industry, power plant, environmental monitoring, and etc., especially good for in-field use.
- Built-in microprocessor chip, with the intelligent functions of automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, function setting, auto power off, and low voltage display etc. It comes with calibration solutions and a rugged portable carrying case.
- Adopts digital filter and step slipping technology to intelligently improve meter’s response speed and accuracy. Smile icon will appear when reading is stable.
- Equipped with a polarographic DO electrode (2m cable) with built-in temperature and salinity sensors, which allows DO measuring mode to have auto temperature and auto salinity compensation and manual Barometric pressure compensation. It’s easy to use and accurate to measure.
- The Polarographic DO electrode has a special electrode calibration cap. The electrode polarization only takes 3-5 minutes. Electrode adopts a combo-style membrane cap, which is very convenient to use. Each DO electrode comes with three backup membrane caps.
- Meter’s circuit board adopts SMT film-covering technology to improve meter’s performance reliability.
- Meter’s LCD has clear and bright backlit display.
- IP57 waterproof and dust-proof.
Other Technical Parameters:
No posts found