Return Policy Details
Return shipments must meet the following requirements to be accepted for credit:
1. Products must be returned in the original packaging with labeling not defaced. All items returned will be inspected for credit worthiness. Credit will only be issued for product returned in like-new condition. No credit will be issued for product, which is not received in like-new condition.
2. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
3. All chemicals and reagents being returned must be packaged in accordance with the laws and regulations of the governing country. Only unopened chemicals and reagents may be returned.
Apera Instruments reserves the right to change or modify the design of its products and the information in product manuals at any time without advance notice.
How do I return an item?
In order for us to process your returned item(s) from aperainst.com, you will need to enclose a copy of your invoice and clearly label outside packaging with an RMA number. To receive your unique RMA #, please contact us at 1-614-285-3080 or create a support ticket at https://support.aperainst.com/support/home
Upon receiving your RMA #, please ship qualified returned item(s) to:
Apera Instruments, LLC
ATTN: Returns and RMA #
6656 Busch Blvd
Columbus, OH 43229
More information about our return process is as follows:
• Item(s) sent back without an RMA # will not be refunded.
• To ensure a prompt and secure delivery to us, we recommend sending item(s) back using a courier service that provides a tracking number. We apologize, but return shipping fees are not refundable.
• Once your order is received and inspected (usually within 3 business days of receipt) your refund will be processed within an estimated time of 2 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 3 to 7 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Free Domestic Shipping (2-5 business days) on orders over $60.00
We’ll do our best to ensure that items are shipped the same day if your order is received before 1:00 PM noon EST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). If you note a specific carrier, we’ll follow your instructions – and if not, we’ll use UPS, Federal Express, USPS or other carriers available in your area.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
We warrant that during the warranty period, the products purchased from the site will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
We limit the duration and remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this limited warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Our responsibility for defective products is limited to repair or replacement as set forth in this warranty statement. Neither any performance or other conduct, nor any oral or written information, statement or advice provided by us or any of our suppliers, agents or employees will create a warranty, or in any way increase the scope or duration of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products purchased from the Site.
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to:
This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for the period described on the product description on our Site or in the product instruction manual for the particular product (the “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) if within the 30-day return period, refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
To obtain warranty service, you must submit a ticket HERE, or call us at +1 (614) 285-3080 or e-mail our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.